Privacy Commitment at Charlotte Boswell Photography
Collection of Information
- I collect personal information through lawful and fair means, always with your knowledge or consent.
- When I collect personal information, I transparently identify the specific purposes for which it will be used.
Utilisation of Information
- Personal information is collected and used exclusively to fulfil the purposes I've specified, as well as for related secondary purposes, unless I acquire the individual's consent or am mandated by law.
- I ensure that personal data is relevant to its intended use and, to the extent required, it is accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
Protection of Information
- Charlotte Boswell Photography employs reasonable security measures to protect personal information against loss, theft, unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use, or alteration.
- I retain personal information only for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected.
I am deeply committed to conducting my business in adherence to these principles to safeguard the confidentiality of personal information and maintain your trust.